Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions, it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency (We use PayPal currently) to verify your personal details for authorization. Such information will not be transferred or divulged outside of GTL Media.
Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiration date, and security code. All transactions are handled through PayPal.
3. Your email address. GTL Media will under no circumstance knowingly transfer your email address to any third party for financial gain.
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information could be used to monitor your usage of the Website.
6. Third-party ad agencies such as Google Adsense and other affiliate programs we may be partnered with frequently utilize their own cookies and you must visit their direct websites to view their own privacy policies. GTL Media has little control over the ads displayed by such third parties and does not preview and/or endorse all ads served through these third party affiliate programs.
7. Direct advertisers have their own privacy policies and GTL Media shall not be held liable or accountable for any potential abuses of a patron’s privacy. However, should your private information become abused by any of our direct advertisers, please notify us immediately so we can relay our mutual concern to that party.
It should also be noted that GTL Media does not have the financial resources to conduct the due diligence we would like to before choosing to do business with one of our direct advertisers. We try to be as careful as we can within our own means but this still means it is solely up to our visitors to conduct any and all investigations one may deem as necessary before choosing to do business with not only our direct advertisers but with advertisers served to our website via affiliate marketing programs as well. Do not assume we endorse any product or service advertised on this website just because we are doing business with them. Any questions related to those offers must be presented directly to that entity.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with applicable laws governing by the State of Alabama. The details we collect may be used:
1. It is unlikely, however; we reserve the right in certain cases to use your email address to send you information regarding website updates. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out.
2. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. For example, it is customary for direct advertisers to request information monitoring how customers use the Website.
3. Any email sent to GTL Media or through the website by a visitor may be published in part or in full at GTL Media’s discretion. Most likely, this would occur in a case where a visitor is deemed to be unruly, slanderous, obnoxious, or extremely clever in bringing up a great point. In all cases, this determination will be made solely by GTL Media and/or at the website owner’s sole discretion.
General Contact Information For GTL Media